Oil Pulling is a super simple oral treatment that has many well documented health benefits. You don't just have to take our word from it, check out what some doctors have to say about it HERE!
Oil pulling can be done with organic sesame oil but we prefer cold pressed coconut oil for the added antibacterial & anti fungal properties it has. Simple place a teaspoon of oil in your mouth if you are using a simple jar of coconut oil, or use 1 sachet of Keeko & gently swirl around your mouth & between your teeth for 5-15 minutes.
The Oil will start to turn watery as the bacteria start to mix with it. This is normal. Once you are finished spit it in the bin (DO NOT SWALLOW) and follow up with brushing your teeth!
A FEW REASONS TO TRY OIL PULLING WITH KEEKO
- Easy to use
- Easy to melt in the sachet so no more putting solid coconut oil in your mouth
- No more leaving greasy spoons in the bathroom
- Easy to travel with & small enough to go into hand luggage (no scissors required to open the sachet so you can even oil pull on the plane!)
- Taste super yummy (here at Keeko HQ our favorite is Vanilla Cinnamon!)
- Has the added benefits of lemon oil to whiten teeth, Chamomile oil to sooth gums & Myrrh oil to heal inflammation