Terms & Conditions
Ownership of Website and Content
- Keeko owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website.
- The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission by Keeko. No trade mark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written consent of Keeko or of the relevant trade mark owner.Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- From time to time we may promote our products by means of competitions allowing you to upload photographs of you before and after using our products, in return for free products.
- By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any photo via the Site, you:
- grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form and for any purpose, including but not limited to re-posting the images on our social media channels;
- except where expressly stated otherwise, also grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form for any purpose, subject to the Conditions;
- warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences;
- warrant that the Material does not breach the Conditions; and
- consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
Security and access
- You use the website at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- Keeko cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any website linked to it) is free of viruses, malware or other spyware. You agree that you assume all risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
- We cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
Third Party Content
- This website may from time to time contain information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. Keeko provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website. If you use another website by clicking on a hyperlink from our site, you do so at your own risk.
- Keeko provides this website and its contents on an "as it is" basis/ Keeko makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website. Keeko will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or loss of data) arising out of or in connection with this website.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
Your Privacy is Important
Product Purchase Terms and Return Policy
- You place an order with Keeko by selecting products and pressing the "check out!" button on the checkout page. Keeko reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed received by Keeko at the time of successful transmission of the order, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Orders are deemed accepted by Keeko upon Keeko acknowledging such order or failing to reject such order within 14 days.
- Keeko uses its best endeavors to ensure products displayed for sale on our website and ordered are available for delivery. If a a product is unavailable, we will usually notify you prior to you completing your order. However, you acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and Keeko may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where Keeko establishes that it is actually unavailable for delivery. In such cases Keeko will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such unavailable product.
- Keeko cannot provide rainchecks for products ordered online, and as far as it is permitted by law, reserves the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
Variation of Products and Price
- We may vary the prices for goods and/or services on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until such time as you have paid for the products in full.
- Return claims (including for replacement products, refunds or credits) are detailed in Keeko's Returns Policy. The Returns Policy is expressly incorporated in these Product Purchase Terms. Please refer to this policy to determine your entitlement to a return, and the process that you need to follow.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. Accordingly, our return policy is in addition to the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
We get that everyone is entitled to change their mind. If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Keeko will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce your proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including, where applicable, instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition; and
- If these requirements are not satisfied Keeko reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
- Please email email@example.com for instructions on change of mind returns.
Keeko will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match our description; and
- You can present adequate proof of purchase.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Your original receipt emailed to you at the time of purchase is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method,
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
How to return a product
- Products ordered at Keekooil.com can be returned to Keeko PO BOX 33 Bondi Junction New South Wales AU 1355. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email send you a confirmation that your refund has been processed to your original method of payment. This takes some time depending on your bank.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Keeko PO BOX 1141 Rosebery New South Wales 1445 Australi together with proof of purchase.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
Shipping of returns
- To return your product, mail your product to: Keeko PO BOX 1141 Rosebery New South Wales 1445 Australia, together with proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot and do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.