- WHAT THE HECK IS OIL PULLING ANYWAY?
- HOW DOES KEEKO WORK?
- HOW DO I USE KEEKO?
- WHAT MAKES KEEKO DIFFERENT TO OTHER OIL PULLING PRODUCTS?
- IS KEEKO ORGANIC
- IS YOUR PRODUCT VEGAN?
- IS YOUR PRODUCT GLUTEN FREE?
- IS YOUR PRODUCT FDA APPROVED?
- IS KEEKO TESTED ON ANIMALS?
- WHERE IS KEEKO MADE?
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE KEEKO?
- WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF OIL PULLING?
- WHAT DENTISTS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
- I AM PREGNANT, CAN I USE KEEKO?
- I HAVE BRACES, CAN I USE KEEKO?
- HOW LONG SHOULD I SWISH?
- MY MOUTH GETS TOO TIRED TO GO FOR 15 MINUTES!
- I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME IN THE MORNING!
- CAN I USE KEEKO OIL INSTEAD OF BRUSHING MY TEETH?
- WHY IS MY KEEKO OIL SOLID IN THE SACHET?
- IS THE PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
- HOW CAN I SEND IN MY FEEDBACK?
- I WOULD LIKE TO COLLABORATE WITH KEEKO. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
- HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
- HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE?
- WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING REPLACEMENT POLICY?
- CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- WHEN WILL MY KEEKO BE DISPATCHED?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I PROVIDE THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS?
- DO I NEED TO INCLUDE THE COMPANY NAME IF MY SHIPPING ADDRESS IS A BUSINESS?
- DO I HAVE TO PAY SALES TAX?
- CAN I GET A REFUND?
- SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY ORDER
- MY ORDER HAS ARRIVED BUT NOT ALL OF THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED ARE IN THERE
- ARE MY DETAILS SECURE?
- DO YOU HAVE A LOYALTY PROGRAM?
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic treatment that consists of swishing oil around the mouth to naturally remove toxins and whiten teeth. It also has the ability to produce seriously awesome results for the rest of the bod and promote overall oral hygiene. Fun fact: it’s has been practised for over 3000 years!
Keeko works by trapping the bacteria baddies that hide in your mouth and teeth and kicking them to the curb. The reason why it is so effective is because the bacteria is oil soluble, so it’s attracted to the oil like a magnet, so when you spit Keeko out, you’re getting rid of plaque and toxins. The result? A cleaner, fresher mouth, sweeter breath and an uplift in energy. You will notice that after a few minutes the oil will start to feel like water in your mouth, this is how you know Keeko is doing its thang’.
Rip open the sachet (warm in your palms if the oil is not liquid). Pour contents into your mouth and gently swish it around and between your teeth for 5 to 15 minutes. Start off with 5 minutes and build your way up if your mouth gets tired. Bin your spit. Brush your teeth. Flash your megawatt smile.
It’s a no-brainer, really. Unlike other oil pulling products, Keeko has been expertly formulated with a power packed blend of organic cold pressed coconut oil and organic essential oils that are super anti-bacteria fighters and have extra teeth whitening power. To top it off, Keeko comes in three yummy flavours so you’ll be totally addicted to the taste (and it’s kind of fun to do too!). For more info check out Keeko’s benefits page.
Keeko’s cold pressed coconut oil is organic and the essential oils are certified organic. Keeko only uses natural flavours.
Yup, Keeko is suitable for vegans and animal lovers worldwide.
- Yes our product is gluten free!
- Yes our oil pulling, whitening pen, charcoal powder and beauty booster powder are FDA registered and approved!
Nope, just on humans!
Keeko is 100% proudly made in Australia with only the finest organic oils and natural flavourings.
Keeko recommends you start by completing a 14 day treatment plan, preferably swishing for the full 15 minutes or more each day for maximum whitening results. After that, Keeko suggest a maintenance plan which could be swishing every few days, or just when you feel like your teeth need an extra clean.
There have been many documented benefits of doing oil pulling. To get schooled on these, click here.
- Finding a dentist you can trust and makes you feel comfortable is so important. Check out our page of recommended dentist who offer a unique holistic experience that will have you looking forward to your next visit!
If you are pregnant you must seek medical advice before starting Keeko as it contains essential oils.
Yes! Keeko is amazing for braces as it helps target bacteria hiding around your teeth and keeps them squeaky clean. We do not recommend you use it more than once or twice per week as it will whiten your teeth around your braces! (not great when you get them off!)
You can swish for as little as 5 minutes but to get the maximum whitening & oral health results, Keeko suggests you go for the full 15 or more. Never swallow the oil, always spit it out when you are finished!
You are swishing too hard! Chillax, and gently roll the oil around your mouth and through your teeth.
Why not do Keeko whilst you are in the shower, mastering your makeup or getting ready. It’s easy to use Keeko when you multitask – you’ll see.
No. Use Keeko with regular brushing and visits to your dentist.
Because Keeko is made from natural cold pressed coconut oil, it changes between solid and liquid depending on the temperature. If the oil in your sachet has gone solid just warm it up in your hands or place under lukewarm running water for a minute until it feels squishy in the sachet.
- Unfortunately all foil laminate packaging, be it in food or cosmetics is not recyclable with today's standards. Foil laminate allows the product to remain sterile & uncontaminated as it is hygienically sealed. It also allows the oils to remain at their maximum freshness.
Email your feedback and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeko loves collaborating! For all enquiries submit your application HERE
Please see our shipping page
Keeko ships within 24-48 hours of your order being placed. Australia: 2 - 10 business days. Rest Of The World: 7-21 business days. See the shipping page for more info on your country. We ask that you wait these time frames before contacting us for an update on your order.
- Sometimes Mr Postman misplaces parcels. Sh*t happens and we get that. We guarantee to replace your missing parcel if ordered in Australia or if Premium International we selected. We do not take responsibility for missing parcels if shipping details were entered incorrectly at time of purchase.
- Australian and Premium International Orders only come with tracking. You will have received this information in your confirmation email when your order shipped
Keeko aims to ship within two business days of receiving your order.
Please triple check your order's shipping address as Keeko cannot change the details once it has been processed. If there is a problem with the address & your order has already shipped unfortunately there isn't anything we can do.
Yes, you most certainly do. If you do not include your complete shipping address then your Keeko is at risk of being lost in transit.
Keeko is not responsible for sales tax anywhere except Australia. Any taxes due will need to be paid by the you when you receive your order
Keeko offers a 30 day refund on all products that are unopened and unused. To process your return please email us on email@example.com. Once Keeko receives your return, funds will be processed back to your original payment method within 2 business days.
If there is an error in your order please contact customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian babes, Keeko often mails out your products separately. If after 10 days you have not received all the items in your order please email email@example.com.
- We totally take your privacy and purchase details seriously! That's why your credit card & purchase details are encrypted, Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 256-bit SSL certificates.
- For those who were signed up to our original Keeko Points Loyalty Program we ask you shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your points for gift vouchers. Unfortunately this program in the end was not meeting all the needs we had so we are on the hunt for a new one so stay tuned!